Thanks to Rainbow Brite for this Story Starter idea! Here’s what to do:
1) Look at the picture of the cottage.
2) What comes to mind when you look at the picture? Jot down a few notes.
3) Now write a story featuring this pretty cottage! Post your story below, or send it to email@example.com
Here are a few hints and tips to get you thinking:
- Where is this little cottage set? Is it on the outskirts of a small, bustling town, or way out in the country with no surrounding houses?
- Who lives in this cottage?
- Is this cottage sparkling and well-maintained, or abandoned and decrepit?
- Does this little cottage have a surprising secret behind its front door?
- What’s inside the cottage? How many rooms? Are there any unusual features such as a trapdoor or a secret room?
Have fun writing your story, everyone! I can’t wait to read them!